This is an occasional start-of-the-week Enterprise Times blockchain catch-up. It is not intended to be comprehensive, first to highlight developments covered and then, in a second section, listing a selection of ‘happenings’ which, for whatever reason, Enterprise Times did not specifically discuss.
Appearing in Enterprise Times (w/e April 3rd)
In order of appearance:
- Tradeshift Engage seeks to accelerate supply chain digitization
- Boardwalktech expands supply chain program
- GrainChain to expand with Symbiont’s Assembly blockchain platform
- Celsius Network partners with Chainlink to extend financial platform
- 3 blockchain books to distract in a Covid-19 constrained world.
Appearing in the Enterprise Times blockchain catch-up (w/e April 3rd)
In no specific order a selection from the last week:
- Call for applications: Banque de France experiments with CDBC (Central Bank Digital Currency)
- Coin Telegraph March collected pieces
- A report from Blox & Sovos about the challenges for cryptocurrency tax reporting and compliance
- Tech giants and health organizations are developing a blockchain data hub to help fight the coronavirus. WHO, IBM, Microsoft launch blockchain hub to track coronavirus.
- Consensys announces the launch of Covantis as a legal entity and announces CEO+executive appointments
- Huobi perpetual swaps for traders looking to exploit market volatility
- NotForgotten announces free video archives to record the Covid-19 pandemic
- BlockApps and Optimum strategic partnership for energy usage tracking solution
- Blockchain Week goes virtual for its crypto conference.