This is a start-of-the-week Enterprise Times ‘blockchain catch-up’. It is not intended to be comprehensive; it does highlight developments covered and then, in a second section, lists a selection of ‘happenings’ which, for whatever reason, Enterprise Times did not specifically discuss.
Appearing in Enterprise Times (in w/e 1st May)
In reverse order of appearance:
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) launches Carbon Council
- World Economic Forum, its Blockchain Deployment Toolkit and Covid-19
- IBM Rapid Supplier Connect, Covid-19 and medical supply shortages
- Power Ledger and Nicheliving sign blockchain energy trading deal
What else happened in blockchain (week ending 1st May)
In no specific order a selection from the past week:
- Blockchain platform Waves. Exchange launches COVID-19 betting market.
- Blockchain for drones (Unmanned Aircraft Systems).
- What should Your CPA/accountants (really) know about blockchain?
- Porsche-backed Gapless raises $6m for its vehicle management blockchain.
- Judge approves Blockchain Association’s brief in Kik case – despite SEC objections.
- How blockchain disrupts acquiring, remittance and corporate settlement.
- Stellar Development Foundation announces partnership with Elliptic.
- Papros rolls out securitised blockchain features for supply chain data sharing and tracking.