commercetools, a platform for B2C and B2B eCommerce launched its Integration Marketplace of third-party extensions and integrations for commercetools commerce platform. The platform simplifies customers discovery and access integrations to accelerate how brands and retailers connect commerce platform with other capabilities. This could range from content management to fraud prevention and digital customer experience management systems.
The commercetools Integration Marketplace provides customers, prospects and partners with a selection of supported third-party integrations and extensions in one place. The new marketplace takes advantage of commercetools’ technology partnerships. The company worked closely with each partner to assure the quality of each integration for customers.
Collaborating with eCommerce leaders
“This new marketplace builds on how our modern eCommerce platform lets you seamlessly add functionality and connect commercetools with other tools and solutions within a business environment,” said Ivo Bronsveld, Head of Integrations, commercetools. “Quality is the hallmark of this new offering. We collaborated with commerce technology leaders to ensure customers assemble a seamless experience with expansive functionality they can count on.”
“The ease of connecting best-of-breed solutions with commerce using high-quality integrations and extensions is invaluable. It saves development time and cost while delivering a superior seamless experience on the average business day. It is even more crucial to quickly get a highly-usable online commerce experience up and running,” he adds.
The Integration Marketplace is launching with a first wave of nearly 20 integrations with others to be added over time. The first integrations include:
- Amplience Content Hub – a modern content management platform that dramatically simplifies how clients plan, create, manage, and deliver content.
- Adyen – the world’s first unified payments platform, providing a payment gateway, risk management system, and acquirer all rolled into one.
- Bloomreach – headless CMS and AI.
- Checkout.com – payments for global businesses, simplified through one unified platform.
- Crescodata – data mapping and automation middleware.
- Constructor.io – AI-first site search that drives conversions and revenue.
- Contentful – next-generation content platform to build digital experiences at scale.
- Contentstack – personalized, omnichannel digital experiences.
- Crafter Software – open source, Git-based Dynamic CMS.
- Crownpeak – cloud-first digital experience management.
- Enginiety – Integrated Platform Accelerator for Commerce.
- Fluent Commerce – Cloud-native enterprise distributed order and inventory management.
- Magnolia – headless content management solution.
- Mobify – modern webstore for headless commerce.
- Sift – online fraud and abuse prevention.
- Translation.com – language and translation services.
- Vamp – intelligent A/B testing of new functions and features.
- Vertex – automated tax management.
- Vue Storefront – mobile-first headless front-end solution.
Enterprise Times: What this means for business?
Does the world need another eCommerce platform? commercetools is a platform for next-generation B2C and B2B commerce invented the approach of being a headless, API-first, multi-tenant SaaS platform. The eCommerce platform is cloud-native and uses flexible microservices. Incorporating the various integrations is a sensible direction for the company if it is to compete with Magento and BigCommerce. Commercetools growth has been impressive. Since its formation in 2006, commercetools’ technology and products are now used by Fortune 500 companies across many industries, from retail to manufacturing, to telecommunications and fashion. Earlier in the month, Fluent Commerce, a provider of Fluent Order Management software announced a global partnership with commercetools. The company now has offices in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific with its headquarters in Germany. It is definitely an eCommerce company to watch. One that has been growing steadily out of the limelight.