This is a start-of-the-week Enterprise Times ‘blockchain catch-up for Week 19. Last week was a short week, ending with a public holiday: thus the number of Enterprise Times entries is limited.
The catch-up is not intended to be comprehensive; it does highlight developments covered and then, in a second section, lists a selection of ‘happenings’ which, for whatever reason, Enterprise Times did not specifically discuss.
Appearing in Enterprise Times (in w/e 8th May)
In reverse order of appearance:
- TIXnGO launches blockchain-based Covid-19 Health n Go certificates
- Morpheus.Network platform adopted by Federated Co-operatives.
What else happened in blockchain (week ending 8th May)
In no specific order a selection from the past week:
- Huobi China and the development of the BSN (Blockchain Services Network)
- Applications of blockchain technology in food industry
- Blockchain: the vaccine against future disruption in the seafood industry
- Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance launches interactive Bitcoin mining map
- Algorand offers integrated accounting to token holders
- VeChain BootCamp – virtual, live streaming blockchain webinars
- Jenny Ta launches crypto-powered social network/marketplace
- University College, London (UCL) joins Hedera Governing Council
- Roan Holdings launches one-stop Internet “Innovative Insurance Service + Health Care” service platform.