TrueCommerce, a unified commerce solutions provider has announced its integration with WooCommerce, an open-source, eCommerce platform. The cloud-based platform allows e-merchants to automatically transfer order data between WooCommerce storefront and an array of popular business systems. In addition, the solution consolidate multiple sales channels on one platform.
“TrueCommerce sees itself as a platform-agnostic enabler for the rapidly evolving digital commerce ecosystem,” said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. “Our goal is to help online merchants connect with any platform, channel or marketplace. It is exciting to start working with WooCommerce, a truly global community, to help members do business in every direction.”
Integration enables users to:
- Quickly exchange key data like order updates and inventory between a Woo-Commerce-powered storefront and most business systems.
- Automatically send orders and easily generate new customer profiles within most business systems.
- Eliminate time-consuming manual tasks and associated errors to minimize costly returns.
- Automatically send tracking information and fulfillment confirmations to buyers via WooCommerce.
- Fulfill WooCommerce orders through the TrueCommerce Pack & Ship solution.
- Consolidate multiple sales channels like traditional EDI, Drop Ship, Marketplace and eCommerce Orders from one provider.
- Automatically send order information to third-party logistics providers to streamline supply chain outsourcing projects.
TrueCommerce’s integration with WooCommerce is an extension of TrueCommerce Foundry. A broad set of unified commerce services and apps that connects customers, suppliers, channels, and systems. This platform revolutionises supply chain visibility and collaboration by helping organisations make the most of their omni-channel initiatives. This is achieved through business P2P connectivity, order management, collaborative replenishment, intelligent fulfilment, cross-functional analytics, and product information management.
The solution leverages TrueCommerce’s Global Commerce Network that includes over 92,000 pre-connected retailers, distributors and logistics service providers. A true managed services provider, TrueCommerce manages the onboarding process for new trading partners as well as the ongoing management of trading partner specific mapping and labeling changes.