This is a start-of-the-week Enterprise Times ‘blockchain catch-up’ for Week 27. The catch-up is not intended to be comprehensive; it seeks to highlight developments covered by Enterprise Times. Then, in the second section, it lists a selection of ‘happenings’ which (for whatever reason) Enterprise Times was unable to or did not choose to discuss.
Blockchain Catch-up Week 27 in Enterprise Times (to w/e 10th July)
In reverse order of appearance:
Symbol and wine fraud prevention by blockchain
- CVA publishes key ceremony guidelines for digital asset protection
- Xage Security and MFA for industrial operations, including legacy IoT
- EIC awards €5M for social innovations based on blockchain.
What else happened in blockchain (to w/e 10th July)
In no specific order a selection from the past week:
- Could we fight misinformation with blockchain technology? (Source : New York Times)
- Volvo Cars tech fund invests in blockchain technology firm Circulor
- Blockchain IoT market – growth, trends and forecast 2020 – 2025
- 7 of the best blockchain stocks to buy in 2020 (Source: WTOP)
- Block.one opens blockchain-based Voice social network to limited public access
- Coindesk 20 arrives
- When blockchain meets IoT: ensuring food safety in the 2020s (Report).