This is a start-of-the-week Enterprise Times ‘blockchain catch-up’ for Week 27. The catch-up is not intended to be comprehensive; it seeks to highlight developments covered by Enterprise Times. Then, in the second section, it lists a selection of ‘happenings’ which (for whatever reason) Enterprise Times was unable to or did not choose to discuss.
Blockchain Catch-up Week 27 in Enterprise Times (to w/e 3rd July)
In reverse order of appearance:
- LCX partners with LunarCRUSH to deliver crypto market insights
- Quant Network’s Overledger integrated into SIAchain private blockchain
- Tech Trailblazers Awards opens for entries
- METACO partners for fintech with the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- ‘Sea to Table’ insights for sustainable seafood adopts IBM blockchain.
What else happened in blockchain (to w/e 3rd July)
In no specific order a selection from the past week:
- Beijing plans to foster DLT unicorns through new blockchain investment plan
- BHP completes first blockchain iron ore trade with China’s Baosteel
- Growing With Blockchain (book review)
- The power and promise of blockchain for SMEs
- Mt Pelerin runs its first shareholders meeting via blockchain
- Telegram to pay $18.5 million, return investor money to settle SEC charges
- Japanese blockchain sector grows >30% since 2019
- Lithuania dabbles in crypto-coin as central banks look for ways to fend off Facebook.