This is an occasional start-of-the-week Enterprise Times blockchain catch-up. It is not intended to be comprehensive, first to highlight developments covered and then, in a second section, listing a selection of ‘happenings’ which, for whatever reason, Enterprise Times did not specifically discuss.
Appearing in Enterprise Times (over the two weeks ending April 17th)
In reverse order of appearance:
- SIMBA Chain: acquire blockchain skills while locked down by Covid-19
- Huobi establishes Covid-19 charity arm
- Conectric and Black Buffalo agree IoT/blockchain partnership
- Shanghai Gas collaborates with VeChain for blockchain Energy-as-a-Service platform
- EastNets delivers secure real-time watchlist via blockchain.
On an energy topic (though distantly related to blockchain), for the purpose of provoking thought:
Appearing in the Enterprise Times blockchain catch-up (two weeks ending April 16)
In no specific order a selection from the 2 weeks:
- BMW Group uses blockchain to drive supply chain transparency
- Avast launches mobile browser with data encryption
- Bruno Michieli on the advantages of Implementing Blockchain in Asset Management
- Ideanomics‘ pilot program to monetise EV energy sales
- Bithumb to integrate blockchain-based, digital ID service ‘MyID’
- Facebook-backed Libra cryptocurrency project scaled back
- G20 sets ground rules ahead of Facebook’s Libra stablecoin.